Sunday 25 September 2011

Something in the wind....

I sit by the window,
Gazing at the empty sky,
After the rains are over on a September night.
The radio,plays old songs,
which kills the silence,
I wonder where I'll  live tomorrow?
I'm  a passing cloud,today,
may be I'll stay somewhere,someday.
Till then I'll go those places,
Man,has never dared to!
Do those things that the sane won't do!
I am a loner in paradise,
I am the king of a shattered world.
A killer with a broken heart
I am a night bird who sings alone,
in the empty skies....
I bleed inside,
but no one knows,
These mirages torment,
while hatred, like a cancer grows!
Time slips through my fingers,
As i search for god!
Here i am,
gone tomorrow ...
Pursuing a journey,
without a goal.
I am a loner in paradise...
I am a bird of the broken skies...



2 comments:

  1. i am not sure if it's your own song or something you like that you have posted...that's a compliment and it looks like quite a few people are reading your blog now...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. mam!ithu en poem thaan enna nambunga!!omg!ithu enna puthu confeewson!if it was something that i like and if i had posted that..i wud have mentioned it mam!anyways i see that as a compliment!!thanx :D

    ReplyDelete