Sunday 18 September 2011

A fan's post....

I am one of those ardent fans of Ilayaraja.I love listening to his songs, especially late at night, laying on my bed. I get a wonderful feeling,doing so.It's like i am in a new world,a world where only i and music exist.aah!!I just relish those moments...Well!it all started when i was in Chennai,when i used to listen to the radio as i didn't have a TV or a laptop in my room for entertainment (thanx to my dad for not letting me have neither of them.!!!)I always sleep late at night like my friends used to call me I am kinda "nocturnal"person...I love the night.And after 10.30 or 11, almost all radio stations play Ilayaraja's hit songs .I started to listen to them as i had no other means of entertainment and I started to love his music. I always have a folder of Ilayaraja's songs in my  mp3 player and  listen to them either during a heavy-work out at my gym  or just before going to sleep.His songs are magic,it eases me when i'm stressed off....I just worship him and I love his songs "truly,madly,deeply".Ilayaraja will always rule the Indian music world!Long live Ilayaraja...

2 comments: