Sunday 8 April 2012

Just a Kiss ...

I happened to listen to this song called "Just a Kiss" by the band Lady Antebellum and i liked it in no time (though its not really my style of music!)It's a slow romantic song which is kind of a pop ballad.It was so pleasing to the ears and was really good.The male vocals by Charles Kelley is fantastic,the guy has got a great voice.And  apart from that the lyrics deserve a mention they are so poetic and filled with emotions describing the romance between a couple.The song starts with  piano chords which elevates the feel(I've always loved the sound of the piano-More than a guitar! just dunno why).As far as the video for the song is concerned the twist in the end making the entire romance just a dream and the girl meeting the guy in her dream is the best part.It's one of the best songs I've listened to.I would give it a 4 out of 5.And here's the song...



No comments:

Post a Comment