Wednesday 25 April 2012

How to Irritate Someone (part - 3)

I love Economics.It has always been my favorite subject right from my school days.Now anyone might wonder what relevance does Economics,have with irritating someone??Well,here's what it is,there is a term in Economics  its what we call "division of labor".It's simple. It means dividing a work which is to be done, among the people in a team,in order to increase the efficiency of the work!!Now,a person may be better off alone.But at times it's really helpful to take an outside help.And when that help is from a person who has similar mindset,the results can be amazing! You need not always shoulder the task of enraging someone all by yourselves.You can incorporate "Division of labor",use the help of some one else too. So here's another prank that i played recently on my friend,and it was reallllyyy funny!!

        That day I had to go to my grandmother's house as I had my aunt,uncle and their kids visiting.I just love those kids.We make a good team!Well,"I am just a big Kid".Its mostly fun to have them around,but at times a demanding task too,they neveerr get tired!!now I am sticking only to the bright side.Me and my friend were texting each other rite from when I got into the car and reached the place.Seeing my kid cousins after quite sometime,I was busy talking to them and I couldn't text her properly,all my replies were very late.She asked something I saw the msg n deleted it thought of texting her later and  she stopped texting me too.By this time we got really busy and after sometime I realized that she had texted me.But I forgot what it was about so i asked her "what wer u asking?".It was 2 hours by now,from the time she had texted me.She was pissed off,"u dont reply me for all this time now u ask me to resend it ,forget it.."was the reply. I asked her again,she said "I forgot what i sent."Now the concept of division of labor came to my mind!!

I  looked at my kid brother,he is just four years old,kinder garden kid!!He was already curious about my cell phone,He wanted to see the phone but I didn't give him..You know? kids of these days take computer,cellphones,etc for play things!!I asked him "shall we play with this phone??" he was so happy,he nodded eagerly..I said,first lets call somebody you tell them,what I tell you..then you can play the games in the phone..he said ok...I made him repeat some words and I told him"this is what you have to tell them if you want to play with my phone."After some repeated efforts(comon,he's just a kid) he got it right!now I called my friend and I gave the phone to him,He started"naaye,korange,panniye,kosuve(i call her kosu to irritate her,as she's a lil skinny)...aie chee phone-a vai,pekkepekkepekke,!!"and I cut the call!! :D I was laughing out loud! She texts me instantly "enna chinnapaiyana vachu thitta vaikuriya??"I didn't reply to that text, me n him were playing with the phone.Another message came "naan call panren olunga attend pannu".Now this time she called, he asked me"yaarunaa,phonela??" I said,"Nee thitunela avanethaan unna thitta call panraan da"
He got angry,He attended the call this time and his improvisations-"aie,naaye,korange,ethuku da summa call panra..panni anga vanthen adichuduven aie chee phone-a vai," !!! and he gave the phone to me.. :D :D :D .I was awestruck!!What am i to say?!!That was an unexpected bonus!! Kids,these days....!! :D :D But poor girl she was so disturbed,Later that evening she was scolding me "you should teach him good things....bllaahh blaahhh"(Well,If u had noticed, my bro was addressing her as a boy,what I did was, I was holding the phone at a distance from him.So naturally, he was unable to hear her voice and so he wouldn't "pottukuduthufy" me in home that I am talking to a girl and he also wouldn't get scoldings from her,See I am very protective!!)There was no proper cause for me to play this prank on her..but anyways still it was so much entertaining!! :D
                                                                                                      

Rule#3:you need not always shoulder the task of enraging someone all by yourselves.You can incorporate "Division of   labor",use the help of some one else too.                                  


1 comment:

  1. wonder what got into you.....you are turning into a prankster...

    ReplyDelete