Saturday 24 March 2012

Pitch-black

(Wrote this poem a long time back,posting it after some editing)

These walls grow thicker,                                       
And i don't think i care, if
I suffocate in this bloody hell.
The air is poisoned by my thoughts,
and it penetrates through these walls.
I've learned to live a way,
like i never have had before.
Confines and dungeons are my haven,
And its so painful to walk the world.
I despise myself,
With no one else to blame but me.
The road that less traveled by,
Is abandoned by hopes,
It's a graveyard where the angels fear to tread.
With miles and miles to walk,
I stagger.hurt,stitched and scarred.
Though it's painful to walk alone,
I don't want anyone to break this silence,
I don't like to see any faces on my way.
I'll walk on the deserts,
I'll walk on the mountains,
all alone,on my own....


2 comments:

  1. These are certain times in our lives but as sunshine comes after the rain, these too do not last long!! True it is very painful and one feels all alone bt we will find sumone to walk with eventually!!!

    ReplyDelete