Tuesday 10 April 2012

How to Irritate Someone...( part - 1)

Irritating people can be one of the most easiest thing to do but at times can also be totally impossible.It depends on the person,the scenario and person who's being targeted.But nothing is impossible all u need is the proper mind set,attitude and most important of all keep your cool and never get emotional.Deal the entire thing only with your brain and you will start to love it as your prey becomes uncomfortable with you and he/she getting all tensed and fumed up!!....So here is the first post of  "How to Irritate Someone.."

Facebook is the most happening social network and definitely an entertaining place!There is this girl that I got acquainted with through facebook.We got a couple of mutual friends so I think she must have come across my profile and sent me a request.We used to have chats and from the way I interpreted she was definitely a show off . Her updates were mostly about guys...that so and so was hot...someone was cute and sexy... I didn't react to this initially but as things started to get weary I started commenting on her posts!Made her go bananas!And finally I got too hot to handle for her!!That she couldn't bear me!! I'll quote two incidents.

1.She quoted actor Simbhu's words about him saying that he wanted to marry a beautiful girl becoz he wanted to have a cute child.And she commented that beauty is not at all important and character was the thing that a guy should be looking for in a girl.She didn't stop at that she totally dissed the actor for going after beauty alone.Now an important thing that needs mention is -This girl wasn't that good looking!!I saw this post and at once started commenting to that post(We had an argument in Thanglish both tamil and english,for better understanding I am translating it in English and I am not quoting her words as I seriously don't remember what she said nevertheless they were totally insignificant,not upto my standards of irritating others) I said "it's true that a guy should look for character but at the same time beauty is also equally important and I asked her "why are u getting offended? its the not so beautiful girls(mokka figures)who should be offended."She got pissed off but she was trying to maintain her sanity! :D she replied that she didn't get offended and that I was only being funny.Then I told her "Oh!am i being funny??I didn't know that... i ve got a doubt if beauty isn't important why do u wear so much make up??!" (she's all glossy and glittering)She got fumed and the conversation went on on and on for sometime and after totally pissing her off and as I thought the damage was enough for the day and I had some other work to do I said "cool down girl i'll get u a drink sumtym!" :D as she was looking for an end she grasped at that and the conversation finally ended!!

2.This time around she quoted the words about a plastic surgeon saying that one should be pure by heart and that matters a lot than physical appearance!!But the previous day she had posted her photo,the way she looked two years back and a recent photo.She had lost around 30 kgs!see i gave a like for that pic and commented "all the best."But when i saw this quote the devil within me woke up! :D I commented on that post as follows "if physical appearance is not important why do u go to gym?why have u lost weight??!!u should have been the same old fat girl like two years back!:D She got totally pissed off, to that extent that she blocked my Facebook profile :D . I was laughing like crazy when i saw she had blocked my profile :D I thoroughly enjoyed the whole irritating process.And as i write this blog there is this big grin on my face... lml
See anybody can be irritated..Because everyone has a breaking-point!!You can make anyone go crazy but the point is you should keep your cool,never get offended by what they comment about you in return and at the same time enjoy what you are doing..If you can do this you'll definitely drive them insane!!So thats the rule no.1

No comments:

Post a Comment