Sunday 24 June 2012

Proud to be an Indian...

I think my engless start to forgot.Last thing I remember ki I was on Facebook when a friend of me,shared a person blog..I started read his blog(its definitely a "he" I can tell that just by looking at the  blog ) It was about the blogger's frustration about Fb users posting their photos on Fb and their status updates.I thought of sharing his post here..so that the people of the world can get enlightened by this noble soul's words of wisdom.But on a second thought It's a little risky.If he comes to know that  I have used his words in my blog he may get offended and can even sue me for copyrights violason. So,I will share some quotes of him and I jump to about the "kolaveri version" of the englees language.So here are a few lines from his blog...
  
  • "The pen is mightier than the sword and all ok, but don't try to fight with a pen. Otherwise there will be ink all over you."
  • "Can’t you sit simply and keep your hands and legs idle? What is your objective in life? To make others jealous? Then why you are simply keep on changing your profile picture? What is the reason? Come on tell me. I want to know the answer."
  • "See I know ki I also have dreams. Yes boss, I want to play cricket for India, it is a big dream for me. But think practically. Life is not a game ok? I have to have good “education” first."
    (I was laughing out loud like a mad man looking at the computer monitor as I was reading his posts!!Well,my mom might have thought something had happened to me! )
                       
                     I personally feel Englees is one of the assets of the British left over while leaving India.They tortured and ruled us for only some years.But we Indians take revenge for that buy murdering englees ever since the day they left!!We as Indians are patriotic very much ki we only speak englees in our mother tongue!!ya,so true.One Instance... for a  Malayali it is "Sir,Won small OHbligation".And some of these clowns out there just like the one whose blog I read recently go one step more and start blogging with their horrible,terrible, Englees.(If a British reads their blog what will he think about our India,Oh god!!) I gotta admit its annoying how confidently they speak in spite of the terrible mistakes they make. It's ok yaar take it easy..I say this to myself.There must be some spices in life because only then life becomes interesting.Take one movie for  example we want songs ,sentiments, love, comedy, fight,villain..only then the movie become interesting so lets forget the murder of engleees and enjoy the punny part.After all English is not our national language and even if it becomes one,we'll only talk englees in our mother Tongue.Proud to be an Indian.Jai Hind!!




1 comment:

  1. why boy talking like thisu? and why you talkin hindi mixed english, also known as HInglish....why you not talk the tanglish????? eh?
    And BTW English has been our national language since '47....understanding???

    ReplyDelete