Saturday 2 June 2012

Nadanthathu enana....

 Thanks to the advent of youtube.Its the most  entertaining place on the internet.I get to watch my favorite actors' comedy scenes,interviews,music videos,body building videos and any video about anything,You name it,youtube has got it.One thing I 've noticed recently is the increasing number of short films on youtube though a majority of them SUCK bigtime.There are some movies I enjoyed watching.This post is about "my favorite short film",I'd say...I don't know how many times I've watched this movie.But every single time I watch it, I end up LMAO...I saw this movie first time in a TV program and I just loved it right away.I am just thinking aloud which mischief of the protagonist do I like more??hhmmm, drugging the hostel warden??herding ducks inside the college campus???conducting "siripukoottam" for arrear students?? or ogling the young lecturer?? :D :D Man,it's hard to discriminate...Well,now some of my favourite dialogues in the movie..

Principal to Arumaiprakaasam : "Nee en madam kitta apdi nadanthukitta??...athu enna paarvai athu,hmm??"(and the BGM for the love episode, sounds great!! :D ...)

The angry warden :"ivanga ellam padikka varala sir,nammala mudikka vanthurukaanga"??
"Enga college pera internetla thattunaale intha video thaanga varuthu,this is highly ridiculous..."

Principal to warden:"Mr.maruthu 12 hours irukuma??"
Warden:"18 hours sir"


AP's friend : "Dei Machi!unna dismiss pana porangaalam da"
AP : "Marubadiyuma da???"

This film is about Arumaiprakaasam a mischievous college student and his notorious deeds.8 minutes of out and out comedy...this guy is so natural and he suits the role perfectly.And so does all the other characters including the eavesdropping peon!!The screenplay with a twist in the end,cinematography,audio,video quality everything  is good.I can't complain about anything....Ok,now I think I am gonna watch it again... :D :D

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmm teachers nelamaya pathiya????

    ReplyDelete
  2. seri vidunga..neengalum oru kaalathula studenta iruthavangathaana miss! :P

    ReplyDelete