Thursday 25 October 2012

25th of October & 5th of July

Today is the 25th of October.It's just another day.As far as I can remember it's not the birthday of any great leaders or it's not the day of any significant historical event.But there is something strange about this date!There is some sorta connection between 25th of October and July 5th!Both of the dates falls on the same day of any year.Let's take for example 2012,both the dates falls on Thursday!Okay,in 2011, they come on Tuesday!In the year 2010,Monday.!okay finally let me take the year 2007,it's Thursday!There is no disparity,not even for one year are these two dates falling on different days.Now,that's interesting ain't it?Well,my opinion is that it is interesting.

           I've always wondered is that a strange coincidence or something involving mathematics?!Either way it's still something interesting and strange.So I thought I'll make a note of it in my blog and I'm done..

3 comments:

  1. interesting observation !

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come you noticed this? Is it the birthday of a female interest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @arun : yes,it is
    @mam: You are a genius!! :D

    ReplyDelete