Sunday 4 March 2012

A Lover's night...

The moon's lighting the darkest night,
and the whole world's gone to sleep.
I don't want to close my eyes,
Girl,I want to see you.
You are my december wind on a sunny day,
The only thing on my mind when i wake up everyday
You walked into my life,you cast a spell..
Keep me falling for you every time I see you.
I am lost for words with your love.
One smile,one look...you've made my day!
Sometimes, it don't matter even if i don't  see you
Because it's like you are everywhere!
I want to feel your heartbeat,
I want to hold you close,
I want to hear you say that you love me,
I want to hear you say my name in your sleep, 
I want to hold your hands,walk a million miles...
I want to live a thousand lifes, with you.. 





2 comments:

  1. Its a perfect soothing love song!! I like the line which says- You are my December wind on a sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across this small write up. I liked the concept presented. have cut it short-- I du nt know if you will agree to this!!

    Find someone who loves you well. Someone who never belittles u, even in th heat of an argument. Sumone who is gentle with u but does not treat u like u r fragile. Sumone who knows that u r capable of and celebrates those moments with u. Its not love's job to punish u. Remember the person u love is just as broken as u r when they fall short. No one is perfect. Always be true to the feelings bcoz the more u deny what u feel, the stronger it becomes!!!

    ReplyDelete