Friday 8 February 2013

My Super power..

I am a fan of fantasies.I have a number of favorite super heroes.I remember watching cartoons all day long during summer vacations when I was not allowed to play in the "hot sun" to name a few right from my childhood days to the present He-man,spiderman,birdman,superman,,centurions,
kurt wagner,wolverine,hulk,magneto,prof-x,etc.I never wanted to test the truth or viability of these characters,I just enjoyed watching them exercise their super powers.My recent favorites were the X-men first class characters Azazel and the Beast.
                   
                             As a Kid,I used to play games imitating my favorite super heroes(like any other kid).Creating my own stories like what if He-man faces a super villain who can spit fire???Or we use to imitate film heroes,wrestlers and fight with other kids during intervals in school! I remember the beatings I got for hitting my classmate, imitating "Triple - H" the wrestler, performing one of  his move called the "Pedigree".My bad luck she entered the classroom right on time when I was performing it on my victim!!The angry teacher also bet me the same way!! (hehehee) well not exactly!! She sucked at it :D. Then I remember imitating Rajni kanth,talking his dialogues.It was fun.

                          So I was thinking if I were given a choice of being a super-hero who would I choose??I like to fly so bird man seems like a good option..But bird man isn't that strong and without sun he loses his powers.but even then we have flights to fly what is  the use of growing two giant wings on ur back??!

            
 Besides I don't have such notorious villains or enemies.So based on the environment I live I'll choose a super power...I think I wanna be "idiot resistant" !!.Oh,yeah...that would be just fine.See this is a world were a lot of idiots live who can just suck all of your energy through their stupid acts.Let me list some of the Idiots who I come across,
  • The mini bus and share-auto drivers.These ______ just stop anywhere for their convenience.And the people, they stop the bus right in the middle of nowhere.All these drivers want is money,traffic jam or seat capacity just don't matter to them.Idiots
  •   There are some people,they never listen to the other person while they are having a conversation they just keep repeating what they've already said.You know just explaining themselves or talking about themselves over and over.....And they wont understand that you don't give the least damn fucki* thing about them or their stories.
  • All the wannabe fitness freaks.Imagine you are holding some 40 lbs barbell on your shoulders doing lunges, stupid people keep walking so close to you that they are gonna hit the plates and cause serious injuries to both me and them.And man for a person like me who has some knowledge about exercises and proper forms this thing is beyond my tolerance level.They grab a dumbbell a very light weight and do exercise with really bad form and the sound which they give when they breathe out..that's really funny sometimes  just like they are having sex!!!And I use to say to myself "yeah faster bitch,yeah comon,,,hhmmm."along with their moans!! :D two days back I saw this guy doing dumbbell rows.He was making strange noises man I just couldn't control laughing.
  •  Finally,some of the window seat passengers.See when you are over-taking a bus especially when you are on a two-wheeler without no helmet you are at serious risk of someone spitting on you or pouring the water with which they are washing their hands.This happens only in this great nation.SO watch out!!
 Those are just a few of the lot of Idiots around.They suck the energy and positive mood right outta your brain like some goddamned leech.So I wanna be "Idiot proof" or "Idiot resistant" I wanna have a super power which will absorb all these idiots' actions and give me high tolerance to all these bull shit

3 comments:

  1. Now I have a question...Being idiot proof will be a super power...but to be super hero, you must do something for others with it. Whatya gonna do with your powers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. naan ungala maathri appavigala idiots kitta irunthu kaapathuren!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeaaaaaay!!!!!!Just what I need, as I am always in the clutches of one idiot or the other. Good goal.

    ReplyDelete