Thursday 21 February 2013

My salvation ..

I wake up in an  unknown land,
And see a blurry image of a child running into a tunnel.
I hear the sound of the approaching train echoing from a distance,
A cold shock runs through my spine,
With pain in my body,that makes it so hard to move
I want to find the child which ran away..
I gather all my strength to make that first step,
The dried leaves on which I stood,
were scattered all around the place.
My blood dripped from my arms and face onto the leaves ,
and it made the leaves change their color..
I stepped inside the cave,
and ventured in,step by step
The afternoon sun couldn't penetrate the walls of the tunnel,
Darkness wasn't new to me,
"hey,kid..where are you??"I shouted
the words reverberated through the old tunnel,
There was no response,the train was approaching me with demon speed,
I burnt my torch and waved it around,
There I saw the child,in a corner
He was cold and dull,
devoid of any emotion,
I approached him,to take a closer look at him
to my shock...It was me in my childhood!
my heartbeat started raising where am I?was this a dream??was this real?
I called him,he didn't hear me or didn't want to
He was only looking at the train track,
with an intense look in his eyes,
I crossed the track but something got hold of my leg,
The Child stood there still watching it
by now with his hands resting on his knees..
I tried to pull my legs off the track,But couldn't
I looked at the kid, He pointed at the approaching train,
which was now only a few meters away,
with a faint smile in his dull face... 
The lights of the engine blinded my eyes  as it approached me with great speed....
At that moment a great sense of liberation was born within myself ...



2 comments:

  1. yeah...the death of ignorance is a great liberation. Let it go to hell and suffer tortures!!!

    ReplyDelete