Friday 4 January 2013

The Sicilian Mafia connections...


           "The Godfather" is one of my favorite movies of all time.I even own the novel of the same title from which the movie was made.I 've lost count of how many times I have watched the Don Corleone's introduction scene in particular so far,Where Amerigo Bonasera,the Undertaker meets the godfather at his office to avenge his daughter's sufferings.I am a big fan of Marlon Brando as Don Corleone in this movie.He is one of the greatest, I don't have to mention that,I think the world knows.Respect.
      
            Two days back I was watching this movie again(!!). I don't know why but I never get bored watching this movie..So during the course of the movie I learnt that I could actually imitate "The Godfather" both his voice and mannerism.It was an effortless attempt.See how influential movies are!! :p .Only the tuxedo and make up were missing and of course a wig!! It was fun imitating. ha!ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment