Tuesday 10 July 2012

Voices in my head...

My hands shiver as I stagger on these empty streets,
Like a phantom I take a prowl,because he said to me,
"I am the one," he said to me and I am the King and this is meant to be.
The dogs howl from a distance,on the night lit by the full moon's light.
the clouds move in despair like a mother searching her lost son.
wind blows its coldest of air which carries  the odor of blood.
I still hear him telling me that I am the one.
The monsters in my head cry their misery.
A cold shiver runs through my body,electrocuting my nerves 
like a zombie I've lived,I think it's time to shed.
I hear footsteps approaching,
that killed the silence of the night,
and echoed in the poisoned air!
I turn around to look, they had surrounded me,
Those are the troubled souls wandering on this earth,
They bow before me like a slave to me.
I hear him shouting I am the one.
I laugh like a mad man,
looking at the hurt and ugly,
They say I am the one.
The monsters inside me lick their lips
seeing their new found prey.
I take out my sword and show it to them,
Commotion bursts,fear flows out through their dry eyes.
Then she came before me,
and bowed to me and stood there,
I looked deep in her eyes,
She had the most beautiful eyes,
I've ever seen....
she was ready for it,
like a pupil who understood her teacher,
she bowed down before me,
And I swung my sword...
they bowed before me,
never did they dare to look me in the eye,
they bowed and prayed to the New God they've made....
Now i knew ,I was the One...
He  was saying nothing now,
but I heard his loud cackle ...



2 comments:

  1. she bowed and he swung the sword..these actions come one after another...does it mean he cut off her head...

    ReplyDelete