Thursday 31 May 2012

Gibberish...

I was planning to write at least 7 posts for the month of May.But ended up writing only 5.It all started good for this month but somehow got deteriorated .My average number of posts for a month comes to 5 .That means I am able to add only one post  for a week??!!Thats too bad performance for a man of my intelligence.I think I have to push my limits...And this month was so happening! I could have written about a lot of stuffs.Damned I didn't.Okay,I got another day left..I think I can make up!reach my target somehow...Write about all small things may be,even silly things.To increase the count!But I am sure it's gonna be crap!!I am gonna look like some people out there,who try so hard to say something but they really don't have anything to say!!And they end up talking gibberish!Like this guy I met recently, we got introduced in a strange way.He told me he was a compere.I thought to myself " Okay,Go f**k yourselves"!I couldn't bare to even look at the guy he was such an eyesore and a complete moron.He kept talkinggggg(God I hate blabbermouths) and at one point I couldn't take it anymore. "I thot you're dead son."And I unleashed the prankster within me,who was already licking his lips at his new prey!And god what happened after that was one helluva story!!!probably I can take that into "How to Irritate someone part 4"!!Then I watched this movie called "The Seven year Itch" starring Marilyn Monroe.She looked like a doll.The movie was out and out funny. I enjoyed watching it.I think I am starting to get a knack at this gibberish  style now!!Way to go...

More bullshit coming...like the soft drink commercial "just bullshit nothing else."I think "these days it doesn't matter what you talk,it only matters that you talk or not"No reasons,No logics,pure stupidity.I think that's enough of gibberish now ... God Save our souls!!

2 comments:

  1. lol...i think its funniest when we dont intend to be funny....hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehhee...kadaisila examla answer sheetla answer eluthura maathiri eluthitene!!parava illa its ok..its all in the game...

      Delete