Tuesday 1 March 2016

The Arsenal

The steroid stack... !





One of my relatives who came to the house became curious looking at my supplements. She asked me what were all the containers that occupied so much space . I felt kinda awkward, I just said they were my supplements and kept quiet. She gave me a strange look! She asked me what were they used for so I had no other way but to give her  a crash course on bodybuilding supplementation but I m damn sure she wouldn't have understood half of what I said!!( Why do you ask me?!)

Next time a couple of my friends who came to see me were shocked to see the size of my protein tub and they were sure this one container was the reason I built muscle and they kept asking me about its price and how long a tub lasted! obviously they must have calculated how much I spent on protein supplements.

Next time another friend comes to my house sees the containers and asks me so much question like if they were all steroids! And when I told him what they were all. He was only half convinced that they were not steroids.

Let me be clear guys

1. I don't do steroids. For me exercising is more to do with being healthy and its like a therapy and meditation. It's my quiet time with my body.

2. Whey protein alone just won't make you build muscle you need to eat properly and bust your ass in the gym.

3.Yes it's costly but everything comes with a price. I don't booze or  smoke like most of the guys . So both of us spend money  but the only difference between me and a majority of guys my age is that the expenditure is for different reasons.

Let me tell you what items are present in my stack and their uses, (From left) Creatine monohydrate - to keep my ATP levels high for training, Pre-workout- to help increase focus during workouts, Whey protein - a fast acting protein essential  to help muscles to recover post workout and then L-glutamine,fish oil capsules & probiotics with a good number of CFU's- to help repair my damaged digestive system. Ya I called it "steroid stack" coz I have a bad sense of humor (you ignoramus! Just kiddingggg ;P )


No comments:

Post a Comment