Saturday 2 January 2016

Resurrection...

This is shocking I just opened my blog to see the number of posts I have made on this page and it shows that for one whole year I ve written only one post and that post is  a list of my favorite songs. What has happened to me? Why didn't I record anything on this page ? Am I getting matured am I trying to keep things to myself instead of letting the whole of the web know what I am doing? or am I getting lazy ? or like everyone else am I getting too busy with my life that I hardly have any time at all to post anything on this page? One thing I know for sure is that I haven't written anything at all and one more thing I am sure of is that I don't wanna stop writing, but how am I gonna let my thoughts flow into this keyboard and ultimately on to the web ? How am I gonna make a mark in the history of blogger How am I gonna make people remember my name even after I am gone? Oh! no what have I done? I haven't written anything ...Oops! no I have a couple of drafts lying incomplete but still only a couple ?? where s the genius side of me where s my wisdom? How am I gonna lead the future generation. This world has already missed a genius' presence for one whole year thats 365 days and 365 nights ... It can't be !

What if  my "regular followers" think that I m dead.. No folks am not dead nor I did I have a coma..Relax I m back! Mr.Ess s back this year with a bang! excuse me but I really don't know whats that supposed to mean.. I just said that coz it sounded nice. Hmmm.. This is surprising, astonishing, shocking that I didn't write for a year . That's it I am gonna keep posting more often on this page like how I used to. This year this blog is gonna get its life back. I m gonna bring it back to life. Oh! I guess both the sentences mean the same.No wait it doesn't mean the same first I said the blog is gonna get back it's life and then I said I was gonna do that how can that two be the same.. Ohh goddd! what has happened to me is it coz I didn't write for a long time I m losing my super writing powers ?!! No I haven't lost any of my super powers I m back with a vengeance ...but I don't know what vengeance it is.. I just wrote that line coz its eminem's song line..! Yes eminem the King of hip hop my super mightful god father .. I love you Eminem keep killing it .. Phew! finally somehow completed 2 paragraphs .. Finally started writing again...More stuffs coming soon.. I am back worldwideweb!

No comments:

Post a Comment