Thursday 14 March 2013

The Eminem Show

This post is about "Just lose it" by Eminem,which is one of my favorite tracks.The song is very funny.Its mostly about Micheal Jackson  and his accusations of child molestation.Little bit about "8 mile" the movie in which eminem acted and the rest are from his crazy life and imaginations.Okay,Eminem disses MJ outrageously in this one song and I feel sorry for MJ.But I have no idea what he's got against some celebrities.In one of his song he shouts out"Jessica Simpson sing the chorus",other celebrities like Mary Kate,Lindsay Lohan,Britney Spears,Madonna,JT,Mariah Carey have also found a place in his "Diss List"...I feel sorry for them.But can't stop listening to those songs 'cause I like them! :D In this song "Just lose it" MC Hammer and Madonna are also being spoofed.He dresses like Madonna and imitates her!! :D Okay this is a Hit song of Em' and I think I don't have to elaborate about it any further.It's been like 8 years since the album got released.And man I would have listened to it a 1000 times, but the thing is every time I listen to it,it sounds even more funny than before..I don't know how!And I just can't stop laughing!! I think only Em' can do that.He's a real master when it comes to the dissin' game.Apart from being called the "King of Hip Hop",I guess he can also be called "the master of disaster"!!! Okay,by this time it would have been obvious that I am a die-hard fan of Eminem and I don't think I'll have to mention it again..But wait oh! I think I did...!! :D :D... Thats all folks...

2 comments:

  1. What a wicked video...hv heard the song before, but watching it for the first time....dyou think pop stars' videos are entirely conceptualised by them??? i think it's teamwork

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mam this is not pop this is HIP HOP :P ..it's two different worlds.I think as far as eminem is concerned he does the majority of work..listen to the rest of the songs in the album "Encore"...!!His songs are taken from his real life..

      Delete