Friday 15 April 2011

When you are standing there like that...

The Wind's movin' my emotions up,
Coz it's got ur smell upon me.
And ur standin' there like that,
and do you think my eyes can't see??
Don't expect me to love you,
like in the movies,baby..
I've got my own ways,
that'll make you remember,
my name - I am no angel I am a beast.
We got the the whole night to savor.
hold me tight,as love catches us in its fangs,
lets die a thousand deaths,
and be immortals by the time the morning lights!
You are the drug that keeps me sane,
without you i can't go on a single day!
I've seen the devil in your eyes,
the same which prowls within me!
Passion burns my soul up, 
Lets have a dance,tonight.
May the whole world go crashing
Lets enter the trance,Just us,all night....

4 comments:

  1. ok...the change you have made is quite suitable, i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you mam!!at last succeeded in getting a beasty ending for the poem i guess!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Most Favorite Of All The 7...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @arjun:thanx bro...keep following... :)the best is yet to come!! ;)

    ReplyDelete